There are several blogs on Indian stock market. I have been following several blogs on investing/trading.
1. Bramesh's Technical Analysis is an award-wining blog from Bramesh. The blog presents analysis on Nifty, Bank Nifty and 3 stocks daily. The posts talk about FII activities, open interest and options. It is helpful to understand the broader trend of the markets, important support and resistance levels. Bramesh also writes about important events which have an impact on Indian share market.
2. Just Nifty (Protected Blog) is a membership based blog with the message of getting rich slowly by Van Illango. He provides technical analysis on Nifty, Bank Nifty and posts table of Nifty 50 stocks with JNSar. Illango has developed his own system which buy/sell signal based on slow-macd. The blog provides 3 updates on Nifty during a trading session.
3. Nifty charts and latest updates is another blog on Indian stocks. The blogger also provides technical analysis on US stocks, nifty & stocks and commodity & forex.
4. Nifty Trader is simple and easy to understand blog. It provides information on Nifty open interest, option chain, put call ratio and other. There are sections on stocks, option strategy, bank nifty open interest and SGX Nifty. I like the tool category.
5. Marketcalls is another informative blog. The posts present advanced technical analysis, trading software reviews and trading strategies. It was started in September 2007 by Rajendran R. He is a System Trader and Trading strategy designer with a bachelor degree in Electronics and Communication engineering.
6. Chart Technicals was started in 2012 as a trading journal for intraday trading on Nifty. The blogger has developed a system called Decision Point trading for trading Nifty future and provides a free e-book on it. It is a great resource to learn day trading.
I am a consistent follower of all these blogs and learned a lot on technical analysis.